JOB ALERT | Design Engineer
Do you think in 3D solutions? Are you dexterous and love resolving technical requirements? Can you happily work within a compact but international organization? Are you proficient with the latest 3D drawing software packages? And are you fluent in English & Dutch languages, to become the vital cog within our technical team?
If you’ve said yes to the above, then we Alcatraz Interlocks wish to hear from you.
We’re looking for a Project – Design Engineer, he/she shall be a part of the responsible team for the day to day managing of our running projects globally. You shall have direct communication with our local and international clients & agents on a technical level. Design 3D Electro & Mechanical solutions for our various product applications, build & prepare production files for our factory and give technical support towards our other departments & team members.
Due to the continuous growth and future plans of our company we’re looking for somebody to join us in our Rijen headquarters.
What Will You Do
- Design our standard & bespoke solutions using the latest Solidworks 3D CAD modelling
- Multi task projects to keep them on schedule
- Evaluate incoming technical information from large & small EPC customers, agents and partners
- Be able to answer technical clarifications (mostly in English)
- A focal point of contact for intern & extern customers, ensuring quick technical reviews
- Continuously look to improve our internal technical standards
What You Bring To Us
- Have you a MBO or HBO working & thinking level
- Experience in the field of Mechanical / Electro mechanical applications
- Competent in the use of Solidworks 3D CAD modelling
- MS-Office | Coral Draw | Visio basic | Databases
- 2 - 4 years working experience within a technical function
- An enthusiastic drive, and a go get it attitude
- Happy to work with deadlines and stay stress free
What We Can Offer You
- An open informal office culture
- A salary in line to market conforms, relating to age, experience & education
- 25 vacation days based on 40 hours per week full-time employment
- 8% holiday allowance on gross annual salary, paid each year in May
- Pension by Nationale Nederlander via a defined contribution policy
- Collective health insurance by CZ
- Future growth possibilities throughout the organization.
So Who Are We
Alcatraz is pioneering engineering and manufacturing company within the world of process safety. We design and develop products which are add-on safety items within the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power & Manufacturing industries to name a few.
We are a part of the Swedish holding company Indutrade, which has over 200 companies and more than 6700 employees globally. Indutrades focus is on supporting high-tech companies with good knowledge about their business sector, customers, systems and processes. Aspiring their employees to be value-creating partners and knowledge sharing towards each other, and also towards their customers & suppliers alike.
With this vision and support, Alcatraz have an ambitious strategy to continue our growth and people development within our business sector.
Do you wish to be a part of the Alcatraz-team also?
Please contact us and submit an open letter + CV to: email@example.com
We'll happily get back in touch with you.