JOB ALERT | Commercial Sales
Are you a commercial person with an infinity to technical solutions? Are you happy working within a compact but international organization? Are you fluent in English & Dutch and looking not only to be a commercial person, but be a part of the team helping to develop and support the commercial operational activities?
If you’ve said yes to the above, then we Alcatraz Interlocks wish to hear from you.
We’re looking for a commercial inside sales team member, he/she shall be responsible for the managing of request for quotations (RFQ) technical bids, validity of running quotations and preparation of the larger bid enquiries supporting the Sales Manager.
Upon receipt of winning an order, he/she shall then review and accept the order as per our conditions, ensuring a smooth transition of information onto our technical department. Due to the continuous growth and future plans of our company we’re looking for somebody to join us in our Rijen headquarters.
What Will You Do
- Commercial & Technical evaluation of incoming RFQ’s from large & small EPC customers, agents and partners
- A focal point of contact for our customers, ensuring a quicker response time
- Create quotations and send directly to clients
- Prepare the larger bids / tenders, working together with the Sales & technical team
- General follow up on quotations & responding to any open commercial or technical questions
What You Bring To Us
- Have you a MBO or HBO working & thinking level
- Experience in the field of technical, valves or applications at a commercial level
- 2-4 years working experience within a commercial function
- An enthusiastic go get it attitude
- Good understanding of Microsoft office and general computer skills
- Happy to work with deadlines and stay stress free
What We Can Offer You
- An open informal office culture
- A salary in line to market conforms, relating to age, experience & education
- 25 vacation days based on 40 hours per week full-time employment
- 8% holiday allowance on gross annual salary, paid each year in May
- Pension by Nationale Nederlander via a defined contribution policy
- Collective health insurance by CZ
- Future growth possibilities throughout the organization.
So Who Are We
Alcatraz is pioneering engineering and manufacturing company within the world of process safety. We design and develop products which are add-on safety items within the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power & Manufacturing industries to name a few.
We are a part of the Swedish holding company Indutrade, which has over 200 companies and more than 6700 employees globally. Indutrades focus is on supporting high-tech companies with good knowledge about their business sector, customers, systems and processes. Aspiring their employees to be value-creating partners and knowledge sharing towards each other, and also towards their customers & suppliers alike.
With this vision and support, Alcatraz have an ambitious strategy to continue our growth and people development within our business sector.
Do you wish to be a part of the Alcatraz-team also?
Contact us and send your resume to: email@example.com