Rotary switches interlocks
Our bolt locks are often used on rotary switches. Some operating procedures require switching of the electrical power to isolate a machine. After the power has been switched off the key can be released to take the next step, for example opening an access door.
The applications include critical installations like: industrial mixers, separators, dryers, granulators, cen-trifuges and also electrostatic precipitators. Dimensions and lock types depending on the size and type of the switch and client requirements.
- Single and double bolt locks can be mounted on any rotary switch.
- Solid and compact construction with a minimum of moving parts.
- Material: stainless steel AISI 316, electro polished.
The electropolishing process smooths and streamlines the microscopic surface of a metal object such as 304, 316 and the 400 stainless steel series.
- The key will survive a drop of more than 25 meters according to the drop weight impact test, ASTM E208.
- Easy and smooth operation, also with industrial gloves.
- Transferable lock portions.
- Fire safe in accordance with the API 607 sixth edition test.
Tested on functioning in low temperatures.
- Resistant against sand, dirt, and moisture.
- Maintenance free, no grease necessary.
- Automatic closing AISI 316 protection caps on keyholes
with text plate as standard.
- Ergonomic key position.
- Suitable for Eexd environment.