Drain valve interlocks
Tank Bottom, Flush Bottom, Inline Valves. Strahman drain valves are used on process vessels and reactors and are designed so that they cannot clog. They are ideal for use in liquid or with slurries, polymers, and high viscosity fluids, which may solidify at room temperature. The type of valve is: sample valve, type M-seal (metal to metal seat) jacketed, piston design and pipe mounted.
Strahman Drain Valves are available in Disc Type or Plunger Type:
The advantage of disc type valves is a short stroke for open/close operation. Air cylinder operation is usually selected.
Ram valves / piston valves guarantee full flow as the valve disc (ram) travels completely out of the flow path.
Types of valve locks available
- Valve interlocks for Disc Type
- Valve interlocks for Plunger Type
- Solid, compact design and construction with a minimum of moving parts.
- Material: stainless steel AISI 316, electro polished.
The electropolishing process smooths and streamlines the microscopic surface of a metal object such as 304, 316 and the 400 stainless steel series.
- Our key will survive a drop of more than 25 meters according to the drop weight impact test, ASTM E208.
- Easy and smooth operation, also with industrial gloves.
- Transferable lock portions.
- Fire safe in accordance with the API 607 sixth edition test.
Tested on functioning in low temperatures.
- Resistant against sand, dirt, and moisture.
- Easy to install, even when the valve is in a live process.
- Maintenance free, no grease necessary.
- Automatic closing AISI 316 protection caps on keyholes
with text plate as standard.
- Ergonomic key position.
- As an option the integration of electronic components
such as limit and proximity switches are available.