120 x 165 x 100 mm (L x W x H)
excl. lever and bracket (depending on valve size)
Alcatraz integral quarter turn valve locks fits on all type of lever operated valves such as ball valves, plug valves, 3-way valves and butterfly valves. They are mounted on 90° rotating valves to interlock the locked open and/or locked closed position of the valve. Only if both keys are inserted in the lock portions the valve can be operated. The first key can only be released in the fully open position the other key can only be released in the fully closed position.
Their applications includes changeover of pressure relief valves, loading and unloading of pig traps, sampling devices etc. Also 180°and 270° rotation are possible as an option.
Types of Integral Quarter Turn Valve Lock Available
Alcatraz single key integral quarter turn valve lock, locked closed.
Alcatraz double key integral quarter turn valve lock, locked open and closed.
- Solid and compact construction with a minimum of moving parts.
- Material: Stainless steel 316, electro polished.
- The key will survive a drop of more than 25 meters.
- Very easy and smooth operation, also with gloves.
- Exchangeable lock portions.
- Resistant against fire and low temperatures.
- Resistant against sand, dirt, and moisture.
- Lever can be mounted on both sides for more flexibility.
- Static lock body control for convenient operation.
- Very easy to install even when the valve is in operation.
- Maintenance free, no grease necessary.
- Indication for open and closed position of the valve.
- No need for welding or modification of the valve.
- Minimum of valve data required.
- Automatic closing SS316 protection caps on keyholes with text plate as standard.
- Unique ISO or non ISO plate mounting eliminates stress on the stem.
- Adjustable stem clamps.
- Ergonomic key position.
- As an option the integration of electronic components such as limit and proximity switches are available.
Further details can be found at THE ALCATRAZ ADVANTAGE.